To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device(s). These cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies we might use
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about what you do during a browsing session each time you visit our website. When connecting to a server, your device will be allocated a session ID, which enables the server to identify your device during the session and facilitates website usability. These cookies are temporary and are set to be deleted when leaving our website or ending a session;
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are stored by your Internet browser for more than a session and are set to expire within a defined period of time. Persistent cookies remember and maintain the used settings and information, so one does not have to keep re-entering them whenever visiting a site. They also measure the use and interaction
- First-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are store and accessed on your device. They might include cookies related to third-party service providers. As a result, first-party cookies might log user-related Personal Information accessible to and Processed by third parties.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are stored and accessed on your device by third parties determining the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information logged by such cookies.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
We also refer you to:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer-ie11-preview-privacy-statement
- Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/privacy/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/privacy/manage-your-privacy/
Providing data to third parties and third party services
Personal data will be stored on our servers within the European Union.
Personal data can be shared with onetowin will be stored on our servers located in the European Union.
Therefore, we request your explicit and free consent by accepting this policy, that you authorize us to pass collected and maintained personal data to any country, including non-European Union countries, which may not have adequate data protection for the purposes described in this statement. This does not affect the fact that GDPR and Privacy legislation may apply to these third parties because of the disclosure of personal data from the EU.
By declaring your consent as set forth you therefore explicitly and unambiguously (a) agree that personal data, or parts thereof, may be disclosed or otherwise transferred, as described above, to recipients in countries that may provide different, less or even inadequate protection of personal data as compared to the standards applicable in the jurisdiction you reside or work in or from where you contacted us, and (b) waive protection.
This Policy is governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with Belgian law, which applies exclusively to any dispute. The courts of Gent are exclusively authorized to judge any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or implementation of this Privacy Statement.
Each person also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for Belgium: the Privacy Commission, in the Member State where he usually resides or where he has his place of work or where the infringement was committed if he considered that the processing of personal data violates applicable European or local Privacy regulations.
If any part of this policy about the use and processing of personal data, due to new European or national regulations, would no longer be correct, the relevant stipulations should be considered and qualified as adapted and in accordance with the new “regulations”. We will adapt our terms and conditions accordingly as soon as possible.
For any questions or requests, please contact us at : email@example.com
Last Update: 16.10.2017