User Experience Designer
Start Date Asap
Duration 31/12/2017+ expected extension for 2018
Our client is looking to grow its experience design team and is specifically looking for a User Experience Designer to create and optimize services together with is members. It is a young team on a journey. You will use your experience and your passion to help the team shape where we go and how we get there.
Role and responsibilities
- Define, design and continuously improve the experience of a dedicated service, Contribute to improve the service vision and strategy together with the experience design team and product strategists
- Work with product managers, UI designers, developers and analysts within a dedicated team
- Work as a key member in a young multidisciplinary experience design team
- Report to the experience manager for used methods, key principles, tools and deliverables
- Understand the audiences, their motivations, behaviours, context and the right problems to solve
- Help defining the business objectives and priority scenarios within their journey
- Define the experience strategy and measurable success criteria before delving into user interfaces
- Use user research and analytics data to assess and improve continuously
- Define and design the (micro)interactions that are key for a differentiated user experience
- Prototype and involve users to assess solutions
- Propose various solutions for a specific design problem
- Communicate the intents of the proposed experience clearly, be it in daily meetings, structured presentations or working prototypes
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages: French Optional, Dutch Optional, English Mandatory
- +5 years’ experience, in experience design, not only user interfacing
- Experience with gathering user data from analytics and evaluation sessions.
- Experience with information architecture methods best practices.
- Experience with analytics, A/B testing and general conversion optimisation
- Experience with wireframing and design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Omnigraffle,…)
- Experience with advanced rapid prototyping tools for web and mobile apps (Framer Studio, Quartz Composer, Axure,..)
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery or equivalent JS frameworks is a plus
- Experience with behavorial design is a plus.
- Experience with big data design is a plus
- Experience with motion design is a plus.
- Experience with gathering business objectives.
- Experience with UX in Agile or Lean environments.
- Experience in financial services industry, preferably fintechs is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Good speaker and even better listener
- Thinks as an architect, not a painter.
- Motivated to work on the long term.
- Motivated to share expertise and knowledge
Powered by WPeMatico