Transformation & Technology / Release manager
- start date : ASAP
- duration : 12 months
- location : Bxl Centre
The IT department of AG Insurance is expanding continuously, with a rapidly growing number of different tools and technologies.
This large technical diversity offers new opportunities but also new challenges, especially in the field of release management.
The divisions Technology & Transformation I&II are responsible for a number of transversal activities, services and applications. In close collaboration with the other colleagues of the different business lines within IT, we need to insure the correct and timely deployment of the technical objects throughout the different technical environments.
For our team in Brussels we are currently looking for a Release Manager (F/M)
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for the releases of the technical components in our different environments by using in-house release management tools
- You will work in close collaboration with the other release managers and release coordinators to make sure that the numerous (multi-technology) projects get deployed in a proper and coherent way.
- You will participate in the creation and enforcement of best-practices and guidelines, ensuring high quality releases.
- Thanks to your experience in release management, you will give the much needed support and coaching to the different development teams.
- level of education : University Graduate or Professional bachelor
- Basic knowledge of insurance process (Life, Non-Life, EB)
- Basic experience in functional analysis
- Proven experience in technical analysis
- Understanding development life cycles
- Understanding scheduling principles and techniques (CTRL/M)Understanding release distributions
- Mastering MS-office Tools
- Knowledge of Distributed systems, Networking principles, Virtual clients (Citrix/Appv)
- preferable knowledge of Database basics (DB2/SQL-Server)
- language skills : D – F – E
- Independent but strong team player
- Quality driven
- Pro-active and structured
- Hands on and problem solver
- Stress resistant
- Good communicator and presentation skills
- Client Friendly / Oriented
Powered by WPeMatico