Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager is part of the TLNG Mobile Project Management Team (T&O).
The Technical Project Manager is focused on supervision of the technical activities in order to launch new projects, products and services that are part of the ‘Mobile Technology & Rollout’ roadmap. He/She works with representatives of all concerned departments, but mainly with Core Voice, Data and VAS engineering teams and most of the work concentrates on designing, developing, implementing or optimising Core Network and Services systems, processes and procedures.
The Technical Project manager reports directly to the Manager of the Mobile Project Management Team and to the Program Manager from Mobile Roadmap & Program Delivery for specific projects delivery.
To design, develop, build (upgrade), test, implement (optimise) the Core Network and Services systems, processes and procedures by bringing projects to a successful conclusion in time, within budget and to defined quality standards, in order to deliver total solutions as part of the ‘Mobile Technology & Rollout’ roadmap aligned with the T&O strategy, policies, needs and values.
- The TPM is the end-to-end responsible for the day-to-day management of Mobile Core projects (following company project management governance) making sure projects goals are realised.
- TPM will take on the lead as from Design phase and will lead this phase to successful completion steering the teams of technical experts (both internal and external).
- He/She will take the lead and responsibility to resolve the technical issues or select an option based on technical risk assessment or make a priority call for on which technical issue/task/deliverable the team should focus on.
- He/She is responsible to lead the team of technical experts through the implementation phase.
- He/She will take the responsibilities working closely with the team identifying the issues and defining the priorities for resolution in the implementation phase. Making sure the right acceptance and quality assurance criteria’ are applied to guarantee the right level of deliverables for operational hand-over of the project to T&O Mobile Operations department.
- He/She ensures follow-up and maintenance of introduction and implementation of all changes in Mobile Core Network processes, systems, procedures.
- He/She will assist in the assessment of the operational impact in collaboration with T&O Mobile Operations department.
- TPM is result-oriented and is able to detect areas for process improvements.
- He/she is able to interact with and motivate different teams, within different departments to achieve a common goal. Has thorough technical background of Mobile Core Network and Service.
- TPM will do weekly/monthly reporting (status/financial) towards the project stakeholders at different management levels.
- TPM will be working in Mechelen and Brussels offices.
- TPM will make sure following business goals are realised:
- Understands the structure of the company, its culture and business environment, has a thorough insight into telecom market, its technology, products & services.
- Engineering background with thorough knowledge of Mobile Core Network and Services.
- Proficient in spoken and in written English.
- Proficiency in Dutch and/or French is a plus.
Powered by WPeMatico