Senior Teamleader ICT Operations (infrastructure)
Duration: ASAP – 31/08/2018
Teamleader of the team that maintains and performs the setup of the back-end infrastructure of our client’s Securties (Wintel, Linux, iSeries, Oracle,…)
- End-to-end management of the project in terms of organization, time, budget, information and quality control
- Providing project-based direction and coaching to the project team members
- General obligation to guarantee results within the program with the authority to delegate insofar as this takes place within the limits of the standards.
- Formally following up errors affecting the functional and end-to-end tests in conjunction with the analyst, technical designer, application manager, (end)user and programmer
- in consultation with the test adviser
- Reporting on the progress of the functional and end-to-end tests in consultation with the analyst and test adviser
- Ensuring correct delivery of the project in accordance with the release process (Possibly) acting as contact for dealing with fixes during the warranty period.
Powered by WPeMatico