Senior Project Lead
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
The project lead is in charge of the day-to-day management of his/her teams activities. This includes management of scope, planning, issues and risks and, in the first place, coaching of the resources.
The Project Lead’s first responsibility is the timely and accurate delivery of business and functional analysis documents, but he/she is also responsible for the end-to-end quality of the application. This means that the project lead will also take part in ensuring that the delivered application is in line with the design, and this through testing.
The project lead works closely with his/her team and the business sponsor, but ensures also alignment with the IT service delivery manager, PMO, Test manager, …
- Definition of scope, budget and planning for the project in collaboration with the business sponsor (mainly the Chief Operations Officer).
- Plan, structure, drive business and functional analysis work for the project
- Responsible for the delivery and validation of business documents, on time and with expected quality.
- E2E (end to end) responsibility of the project.
- Management of project scope on day to day basis, as well as interactions with other projects
- Management and follow-up on day-to-day basis of project planning
- Detection, management and resolution of issues/risks and gaps. Escalation where needed. Management of ‘blocking issues’
- Communication of status and issues/risks to business sponsor, copil (comité de pilotage).
- Day-to-day interaction with other projects
- Responsible for the end-to-end quality of the application. He/she thus ensures that the delivered application is in line with the design, and this through involvement in testing.
- Education Bachelor/Master
- Certification Prince2
- Languages: French Good, Dutch Good, English Very good
- Experience Minimum 10 years of experience
- Mandatory Prince2 & Project Mngt tools
- Office Suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook,…)
- Preferable Knowledge and application of credit domain
- Experience with operational domains : Document Mngt System, Content Mngt System, Digital process, Contact Center, …
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Has coaching and managerial skills
- Is able to ensure good communication and alignment through hierarchical levels (team members, peers and hierarchical superiors)
- Is committed and result-oriented
- Is able to think out of the box
- Is able to work against deadlines
Powered by WPeMatico