Senior Program Manager Run Stabilization (IT Services).
Duration: 6 months initial contract, possibility of renewal
Location: 20% (Woluwé), 60%; (Anderlecht); 20% Clients (spread across Belgium)
Lead an improvement program that will increase the availability and performance of key IT services delivered.
Your responsabilities :
- Lead the program
- Implementation of 6 key projects (Stabilization of UC environment, Stabilization of AS 400 environment, Improvement of ticketing treatment, Improvement of internal applications…).
- The Program Manager will make sure that they are achieved on time, within budget and have reach the initial goals.
- Each project has its own Project Manager
- Report the progress to the top management of our client and various platforms
Required skills :
- 3-5 years in Program Management
- Minimum 10 years in Project Management
- Strong stakeholders management skills & experience
- Hands-on experience of large IT Services and Program Management
- Action fighter
- Mandatory : ITIL Certification + Practitioner of ITIL method minimum 5 years. Hands-on practice of ITIL.
- Stress resistant
- Good written and oral communication
- Languages skills: ‘Good Knowledge’ in FR and NL is mandatory. English is a nice-to-have
Powered by WPeMatico