Senior Java Developer
Duration project : min 6 months
Location : Brussels (Occasional travel to London or Paris)
For one of our clients in banking we are actively in search of a Senior Java Developer.
IT CIB Global Markets is equipped with a team in charge of answering rapidly and professionally to the business needs and new IT requirements. This Rapid Application Delivery (RAD) team participates actively in Global Markets IT Solutions delivery by :
- Leading or contributing to demands prioritized by Front Office and/or Operations customers. The main activities of RAD team are :
- Development of new IT solutions (applications, tools,…)
- Maintenance of existing IT landscape
- Acting as third line technical support on incidents and problems raised by users for local applications.
Your responsibilities are :
- Development and maintenance of standalone and web applications;
- To be involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery;
- To understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost;
- To work in close collaboration with several IT teams in Brussels, but also in other entities of our client;
- To understand and respect the guidance of IT architecture and security in the development and maintenance phase;
- To fix, follow-up and report incidents towards a satisfying solution for the clients.
Your profile :
- Academic background in economics, informatics or sciences.
- Languages : English (good knowledge is required (French and Dutch are a plus)
- More than 5 years of experience with Java and 10 years of overall IT development experience (various technologies)
- Preferable : A knowledge of Swing, Maven, Vaadin, jQuery/jQueryUI, AngularJS, JGoodies Binding, Spring Boot
- Familiar with Global Markets activity and financial products
- Team player
- Flexible and open-minded, able to adapt within a fast changing environment
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Client and solution oriented
- Good analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to professionally perform in a stressful situation
Powered by WPeMatico