Senior Incident Manager for major Incidents
Start Date asap
Duration 12 months
The E2E OPS Incident Management Team is a crucial transversal player acting to improve the satisfaction of our internal and/or external customers.
The principal mission of Incident Management is:
- The coordination & communication about major escalated incidents (potentially) impacting E2E Operations , Retail & Private Banking and/or their internal/external customers.
- The Incident Manager for Major Incidents is the central point for escalation & ensures adequate communication with Business & (Senior) Management levels.
- He/she coordinates the resolution of escalated incidents on a 7/7d and 24/24h basis, is a key player in terms of impact assessment, is responsible for the initial communication and proposes structural improvements where needed
- He/she is the guardian of the Incident process.
- The main focus is on restoring the service as soon as possible with minimal impact for the business.
- Languages: French Fluent (orally), Dutch Fluent (orally), English Fluent (orally and in writing)
- Experience A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Incident management and/or in a Bank environment (with a good knowledge of products/services).
- Familiar with the management of Major Incidents in crisis mode
- Experience Preferable Incident management of Major Incidents as representative of the Business
- Helicopter view of a large organization
- Crisis management skills
- Knowledge of a bank environment (services/products)
- Stress resistant, able to manage crisis situations
- Able to summarize a complex set of info into a short understandable status text
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Ready to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance (in organizing, priority setting, action monitoring)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico