Senior Data Protection & Privacy Risk Advisor
Start Date Asap
Duration 6 months (extension possible)
The new ‘EU General Data Protection Regulation’ was adopted on 24/04/2016 and will pass into law in May 2018. This new regulation enforces new or changed requirements concerning the handling and protection of personal information.
Our client launched a project since 2013 to adhere to these new and changed requirements.
A Senior Data Protection & Privacy Risk Advisor is hence sought to:
- Deliver data protection and privacy (DPP) risk assessment and advices, related to the GDPR requirements and specifically in the domain of:
- Data retention & archiving,
- Process documentation,
- Data subject rights,
In this context, he will also:
- Work as part of the project team to ensure that the needed DPP requirements are understood by both technical and non-technical project members,
- Deliver process documentation and supporting material (tooling, templates, training) for Data Protection and Privacy processes,
- Understand drivers and priorities, with regard to Business, Security, and regulatory requirements,
- Handling sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Education Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages: French Native or Fluent (Either French), Dutch Native or Fluent (Either Dutch), English Fluent (The candidate must be able to write documents and have interactive meetings in the languages: French or Dutch, and English).
- Experience At least 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office programs;
- Process definition and writing (i.e. ARIS) is a plus
- Archer eGRC tool is a plus;
- SharePoint is a plus;
- Project Management;
- Change Management;
- Risk Assessment experience ( audit or compliance experience is an asset)
- Global awareness of Data protection (information security) and privacy principles (GDPR),
- Process Management;
- Excellent reporting skills (also towards senior management);
- Experience within the Banking and Finance Industry
- Global awareness of Data Analytics / Big Data,
- Experience working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Solid experience in Business/functional Analysis in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills :
- able to quickly establish rapport and respect with business customers and other staff;
- able to work with diverse people, customers, analysts, lawyers, compliance specialists, IT developers and engineers;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy (quick self-starter);
- Commitment and perseverance;
- Pragmatic and strongly focused;
- Flexible and pro-active attitude;
- Team player: ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
Powered by WPeMatico