Senior Data Management Consultant
IT Governance – Senior Data Management Consultant
In the context of the implementation of a Data Strategy and more specifically Data Governance and Data Quality, Elia requests for a consultant experienced in this domains, from processes and technology point of view. Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” will be considered as an asset.
The mission is to support a first implementation of a Data Governance & Data Quality framework within the “Settlement, Metering, Data & Reporting” department.
- Experience in designing data models from a Business point of view.
- Knowledge of Data Governance & Data Quality platform(s)
- Knowledge of Data Governance policies, roles & responsibilities (Data stewardship, …)
- Data profiling experience with data discovery tools
- Able to translate Business rules into data quality controls
- ETL techniques knowledge
- Experience in designing and implementing BI solutions (Dashboards, …)
- Really good communicator. Must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (business users, IT project leaders, …)
The mission will start in May 2017 to support a first project till end of August 2017 but other projects could follow afterwards.
We’re expecting someone available full-time.
In general, meeting and desk activities will stand at the Emperor Building, at 500m of Central Station in Brussels.
Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French and Dutch speaking team members. Good conduct of one or two of these languages is a plus but not mandatory.
Powered by WPeMatico