Senior Business Analyst
Period: Starting on 16/01/2017 until 31/12/2017.
Partner with the planning teams from the business and Business Unit IT (BUIT) to align business goals and objectives with technical capabilities to support global planning requirements.
- Sales and Operations Planning, Production Planning(Make to Stock, Make to Order), Net Requirements Calculation, MRP Elements, Detailed Scheduling, Capacity Requirements, Master Data ECC SAP: Production Version, Recipe, Bill of Material, Resource, Purchase Info Record, Source List, Material Master.
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC and APO preferred.
- Create documentation necessary to fulfill requirements of the company System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following agile methodology.
- Document user stories, participate in scrum team, create test scripts, execute test scripts
- Knowledge of OMP Plus, willingness to learn OMP Plus
- Develop test scripts using company standard testing tool (HPQC).
- A minimum of 5 years relevant SAP or Supply Chain Planning experience is required
- Ability to translate business requirements into user technical stories is required
- Understanding of ERP SAP functionality and the ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing SAP systems is required
- Ability to work in an Agile environment is required.
- Ability to work within a shared services organization is required.
- Previous experience working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
Powered by WPeMatico