Scrum Mastering Team E-Services
- Priority number 1: to understand the backlog and to be the first line between the customer and the BLPII team (no more email or lync directly to the SPOF or team)
- Management of the Scrum and Kanban processes
- Guarantee planning and estimation techniques for Agile projects
- Act as a coach for the team, helping the team do the best work it possibly can: he does anything possible to help the team perform at their highest level.
- Remove any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Define smart KPIs to measure the project performance to help business decision making and continuous improvement without reducing the advantages of Agile.
- Focus on value, collaboration, predictability and quality
- Lead of the daily team stand-up meeting for a team of 10 people, of the Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Design and implementation of JIRA Boards to streamline the work tracking across 3 levels of intervention: project management, delivery management, and operational support
- Implement, fine-tune and validate Agile concepts through actual projects in JIRA
- Provide guidance and advice on the implementation of Agile principles. He enables close cooperation across all roles and functions, addresses resource issue and disobedience of scrum practices. He protects the team from external and internal distractions.
- Act as a process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project’s key stakeholder, who is referred to as the product owner.
- Act as a protector of the team. The most common example is that he protects the team by making sure they do not over-commit themselves to what they can achieve during a sprint due to pressure from an overly aggressive product owner.
- He is a facilitator and Servant Leader who encourages and demands self-organization from the development team.
- Day by day following of backlog and active sprint issues
- Support team on agile best practices to ensure best quality delivery
- Increase the quality of the scrum meeting and the dependents (retrospective, demo , planning session)
- Ensure that the planning isn’t perturbed by others issues or priority changes, make leverage on active sprint
- 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master
- Well organized
- Real adaptation skills
- Be diplomatic
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of JIRA is a must-have
Powered by WPeMatico