Robotics / Process Analyst – CCC Channels for Enterprises
Start Date ASAP
Duration Until end of year
CCC Channels for Enterprises is responsible for contract management and customer support for online banking product for professional clients
The mission is specifically focused on:
- identifying processes within CCC Channels for Enterprises which can be selected for Robotics
- write detailed documentation those processes to be automated
- prepare test planning per use case and perform BAT
- train and explain team members of CCC Channels for Enterprises with regard to how to use Robotics for those use cases going live
Subsequently, other tasks as team member are as follow:
- Draft a high level process flow, define implementation plan & change management plan.
- Participate in projects and studies related to the domain of Channels for Enterprises.
- Set up a change management approach (training, communication, aftercare etc.) & participate in execution.
- Education Master Industrial Engineer, Bachelor in electronics or automation or equivalent by experience
- French Fluent/good
- Dutch Fluent/good
- English fluent
- Experience 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in similar function.
- Mandatory PowerPoint, Word
- Proven experience in process management / business analyst work (process analysis & implementation).
- Preferable Experience in documenting for Blueprism / Robotics is a plus.
- Preferable Knowledge of
- BA methodologies
- Change management
- Project management
- good communicator
- analytical and structural thinking
- conceptual thinking capacity
- mature solid personality
- hands-on , can-do/ will-do attitude
- ready to show ownership
- collaborative attitude
Powered by WPeMatico