Quality and Risk manager
- start : ASAP (full time)
- duration : 1 year (Extension possible)
- locaton : Monnoyer
A new organisation has been set up in the direction Infrastructure. A new department (P2MO: Program and Portfolio Management) has been created but is not yet fully staffed. Therefore we are actively looking for a Quality and Risk manager
The quality and risk manager will be working in the department P2MO. But in the day to day work he will be part of a project team. He will be specifically working for the Brabo Program.
- Follow up of program risks, linked actions…
- Set up and follow up a register of all constraints and recommendation received during the different permitting procedures.
- Follow up specific quality issues or risks
- Assist project leaders in scheduling, budgeting,…
- Set up and update program reporting
- Electrical or mechanical engineer (civil or industrial)
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills, assertive, very well organised, stress resistant, good perception of priorities
- languages: Dutch and English – French is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico