Project Manager with experience in BI
Start Date ASAP
Business Intelligence team is part of Data department The mission of this team is among other things to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWHs, data marts, BO universes, …)
As Delivery Manager, you’ll be working simultaneously on a number of projects related to the different assets
Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with the BI, commitments and goals;
- Objectives of the job: to guide and steer involved teams to deliver requested content, to challenge business on listed requirement and to contain the scope, to coordinate activities and phases in order to obtain optimal solutions within budget and technical constraints. This involves responsibility over the full delivery cycle of release from Business requirement until delivery to the production :
- Planning, coordination and follow-up
- Demand management taking in new business requirements and delivery of estimates of implementation cost
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in a complex organization including Business, BI factory and Test competence center
- Organize meetings and systematically report on project progress, escalate when needed
- Proactively take care of crucial issues
- Present project status and progress to a variable audience
- Education Bachelor/Master in informatics / engineer/commercial engineer
- Certification Prince2, PMI or related
- Languages requirement French Fluent & Dutch good knowledge or Dutch Fluent & French knowledge Dutch Fluent & Dutch good knowledge or Dutch Fluent & French knowledge English Good
- Experience At least 5 years experiences in project management; proven experience in conducting projects in BI (1 year) 8 years professional experience .
- Project Management skills.
- Precision and clarity (Oral, written).
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Project Management methodology.
- Expertise with project planning tool.
- Experience in Experience is MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Experience in banking sector is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
Powered by WPeMatico