Project Manager ‘repapering’ stream MiFID II
Start Date ASAP
Duration 3 months
Department activities and short mission description: The candidate will work in the marketing Value Proposition (VP) Save & Invest Retail & Private banking (RPB) department. VP Save & Invest is in charge of the definition & execution of the save & invest approach within RPB.
- The team defines the service model for investments within RPB, taking into account the regulatory impact analysis.
- Therefore, within the MiFID II program management, there is a specific Business stream, analyzing the impact of MiFID on every specific service offered to the clients.
Within this Business stream, a Project Manager is needed for the project ‘repapering’. This means reviewing all documents that will be addressed to the clients in the light of MiFID II and its impacts (pricing, …). All contracts are reviewed by Legal but all other documents communicated to the clients need to be reviewed within VP. The candidate will work on this last point, hence analysis and implementation of the new MiFID II regulation in the bank, this in collaboration mainly with legal, compliance, IT, Communication and sales departments.
The candidate is responsible to manage the ‘repapering’ project and to find the right balance between the necessary implementation of legislation, and the interest of client and bank. What means, being responsible for project management, and amongst others :
- Delivery of project deadlines within time, scope and budget
- Leading project boards or steering committees
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Education Bachelor/Master
- The candidate should have a good knowledge and interest in regulations (eg. mifid,), experience of our client’s IT systems and organization is a must. Experience to translate regulatory obligations in high level business impact, IT detailed specifications and documents’ redaction
- Bachelor or master degree – at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in NL-FR-EN
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Strong organizational insight
- Familiar with various IT systems .
- Very good knowledge of Project management methodologies and tools (Prince2, PMBOK, Clarity, MS project, harmony )
- Strong expertise in MS Office
- Experience with MIFID regulations, experience in and affinity with investment products and communication (document redaction).
- Risk consciousness coupled with client focus is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico