Seniority Level : EXPERT
Start-date : ASAP
End-date : 31.12.2017
The requested skills are:
- Should have recent experience (less than 3 years) with project management of
- package implementation (SAP or other).
- Should be fully proficient in English.
- Should have managed projects of size of +/- 10000 man days while still being hands-on project manager.
- Experience with project in Supply Chain (ordering-billing) is an asset.
- Any industry background is OK. Telecom is an asset.
The scope of work is as follows:
Project manage the selection, definition and the implementation of new solutions to support Financial processes. The mission includes both the management of IT and Business resources and of external partners.
You manage scope, planning, stakeholders, budgets , etc. through the entire project lifecycle.
PROJECT: REBOOT (Renewal of BackOffice Operations & Tools)
- Proven track record of large scale project/transformations management related with package solutions implementation, preferably SAP and preferably related to Financial processes (budget >= 10 Meur).
- Proven track record in leading diverse teams to success, even with no hierarchical relationship.
- Proven track record in steering both the IT and the Business aspects of a project. Capability to understand business & IT strategies and steer change on that basis.
- Excellent communication skills in English to manage a large spectrum of stakeholders at all levels – both written and spoken.
- Diplomatic team player and highly flexible.
- Hands on and excellent in problem solving. Strong drive and results orientation.
- Disciplined and rigourous. Applied knowledge of project delivery methodology ideally both waterfall & agile based.
Powered by WPeMatico