Project Manager GDRP
Start Date : as soon as possible
Duration : 6 months
Requesting department: Data Department – Data Regulatory Affairs
Specific Entity: Regulatory Projects
We are looking for a Project Manager who will drive several project linked to GDPR.
Those project Managers will support different sponsors with our clients organization. (GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation).
We are looking for an FTE who will support the Program Manager of GDPR.
The job will be about leading different project contributing to the GDPR compliancy of the bank, those projects being:
- Creation of a Privacy Client Portal which will contains all privacy information, Allow the client to exercise his rights, visualize its personal data, visualize all his consent given, …
- Coordinate the communication towards our clients and staff with relation to GDPR
- Build the required GDPR inventories like List of process, Automated Decision Making process, International transfers
- Third Parties: review all suppliers contracts and make the m GDPR complaint
- Language: French Dutch English
- Years of relevant experience: min. 3
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- You are mature and experienced in navigating a large organization at a senior management level.
- You are autonomous, self-taught
- You’re resolutely solution-oriented and you aren’t afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You’re a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You’re stress-resistant
- You have strong experience in project management
- GDPR regulation is better but not a must
- Project management skills
- Communication skills, written (presentation, email) and spoken (running a meeting, doing presentations)
- IT skills: Comfortable with office tools (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Powered by WPeMatico