Project Manager for GDPR – Data Office
Start Date ASAP – 15/10
Duration Till end 2018
Requesting department: Data Department – Regulatory Affairs – EPIC GDPR
The person will come as Project Manager in charge of the review of all our Third Party contracts.
- Design and develop project proposals, including scope, goals, governance, budgets and critical paths
- Prepare major reports, including project status, steerco document, case studies, agendas, invitation letters, etc.
- Work collaboratively to help develop a communication strategy for assigned projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage the relationships between all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages: French, Dutch, English
- Required knowledge / Experience Years of relevant experience: min. 5
- Experience You have proven experience as a project manager.
- You have a good knowledge of the regulation GDPR.
- Mandatory GDPR
- Mandatory Communication skills, written (presentation, email) and spoken (running a meeting, doing presentations)
- Comfortable with office tools (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- Preferable Experience in BNPPF environment
- You are mature and experienced in navigating a large organization at a senior management level.
- You are autonomous, self-taught
- You’re resolutely solution-oriented and you aren’t afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You’re a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You’re stress-resistant
Powered by WPeMatico