Project Lead/Project Officer
Within the Department Corporate Banking Operations, handling the daily operations for corporate customers, we are looking closely to our processes.
The project lead is manages his/her scope, planning, issues and risks and, in the first place, ensures the change management.
The Project Lead delivers timely and accurately the diagnosis, the design and the implementation in the context of process redesign.
The project Lead will learn the Lean methodology in order to make the required transformation.
The project lead works closely with the targeted team and the business sponsor, but ensures also alignment with the stakeholders, …
- Through the Diagnosis phase, definition of scope and planning for the project in collaboration with the business sponsor.
- Responsible for the delivery and validation of process redesign.
- Responsible for the implementation of the redesigned process.
- E2E (end to end) responsibility of the project.
- Management of project scope on day to day basis, as well as interactions with other projects.
- Management and follow-up on day-to-day basis of project planning.
- Detection, management and resolution of issues/risks and gaps. Escalation where needed. Management of ‘blocking issues’.
- Communication of status and issues/risks to business sponsor, copil (comité de pilotage).
- Day-to-day interaction with other projects.
- At least, 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Project Management, Ms Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Banking or insurance experience
- Prince2 and/or Lean certification are a plus
- Very good in French and Dutch, good in English
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico