Project Leader – Project ABC and Cost Model Service
Enddate: 01/05/2018 (possible extension)
Within an approach of continuous improvement, our client entered since a few years within a project of improvement of their Asset Management processes. This project stressed the need for an advanced cost model to evaluate Asset Management decisions and to forecast the future maintenance costs.
The general objective of the SAP Cost Model for Assets is to be an enabler to make all assets related decisions in the most cost efficient way. Moreover the cost model should be an enabler to perform forecasting and follow up of forecast of maintenance cost via the use of activities and cost drivers.
This project will be structured in the short and long term in different streams. Within the short term our client want to build the concept of the Cost Model together with the Asset Managers. The most important challenge is to find the balance between the work load of the field and the need to capture ‘detailed’ financial information on asset level as requested by the Asset Managers.
A second stream of the project will be to implement the defined concept within the company’s ERP system and eventually perform forecasting on maintenance costs based on the ERP system.
The service will be responsible for the successful realization of the project on time and on budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- At least 10 years of experience in project leadership or comparable functions
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory framework and the activities of our client or are willing to gain the knowledge.
- A communicative person and you are able to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Flexible and stress resistant even with tight deadlines
- You have an analytical and critical mind-set
- Enthusiastic and are able to motivate other team member
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Very good level in French and Dutch
Powered by WPeMatico