Duration: 12months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The Corporate and Projects team is looking for a project leader with experience in management of large IT Projects, with focus on end-to-end approach and very good communication skills, adapted to the different stakeholders of the project.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
- min 3 years of experience within large IT organisation
- General knowledge in IT platforms.
- Knowledge in infrastructure aspects is a plus
- 5 years experience in
- Project Management
- Project Mgt methodology
- Large and complex projects
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
Skills & Attitude:
- Communication skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
Powered by WPeMatico