Project Leader – Business Analyst Legal & Compliance Projects
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months, with possibility to extend the mission
The PMO (Program Management Office) is in search of a project manager /business analyst for the legal and compliance projects.
Within this Business stream, a Project Leader/Business Analyst is needed for the projects “Legal and Compliance’”.
The candidate will work on legal and compliance projects, Project leader and sometimes analysis, this in collaboration mainly with PMO, legal, compliance, IT and Marketing departments.
The candidate is responsible to manage the project and to find the right balance between the necessary implementation of legislation, and the interest of client and AlphaCredit. What means, being responsible for project management, and amongst others :
- Delivery of project deadlines within time, scope and budget
- Leading project boards or steering committees
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Review and/or design of requirements
- Education Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages: Either French Native or Dutch Native or Fluent, English Fluent
- Experience At least 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office programs;
- Preferable Process definition and writing.
- Project & Change Management experience (communication, training);
- Risk Assessment experience;
- Excellent reporting skills (also towards senior management)
- Global awareness of Data protection (information security) and privacy principles
- Experience within the Consumer Finance Industry is a plus.
- Experience working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Solid experience in Business/functional Analysis in an enterprise environment
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills :
- able to quickly establish rapport and respect with business customers and other staff;
- able to work with diverse people, customers, analysts, legal and compliance specialists, IT developers and engineers;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy (quick self-starter);
- Commitment and perseverance;
- Pragmatic and strongly focused;
- Flexible and pro-active attitude;
- Team player: ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico