Duration: 4 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The department of Health Care within AG Insurance will be facing many challenges the upcoming years. One of these challenges will be the management of the steady increase of long-term illness. In its efforts to keep abreast with this evolution, and to remain a partner to the insured from the start of his/her illness through the process of reintegration back to work, AG Insurance is adapting its product of Disability
The Health Care department of AG Insurance is looking for a Program/Process Management professional to determine and then follow-up closely the deployment of the different changes necessary in the processes for the new product.
- The description of the new processes
- Gathering the business process improvements opportunities
- Coaching, motivating users to work the new way.
Your responsibility will be:
- Analyse current end-to-end users’ process through data analytics and workshops.
- Integrate use of new providers in the process.
- Propose process improvements that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
- Document processes and encourage employees to embrace the new process once it is implemented.
- Define KPI, monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- Optimize the governance structure and reporting
- Define intermediary targets and new KPIs if necessary.
- A master’s degree in economics, any biomedical field or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- languages: Bi lingual Dutch – French, Fluent Englisch
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Health Care Products
- Good knowledge of Insurance Claims management processes.
- Program Management
- experience KPI definition
Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Determined, perseverant
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Change driver and Coaching skills
- Good planning & prioritization skills
Powered by WPeMatico