The program manager applies the knowledge, skills, tools and technics to a program to meet the program requirements and to obtain benefits and controls not available by managing the projects individually
The program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
Responsible for the coordinated management of multiple related projects and in many (most) cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common objective.
Integrates important cross functional streams in the program plan a well as “one function projects” to coordinate in an harmonized way all aspects of the program while giving strategic operational guidance to vaccine commercial teams.
Program Manager/PMO works with project managers and enables appropriate planning, control, delivery and benefits sustainment across the components within the program to achieve the program intended strategic benefits.
Consultant is expected to follow and apply our client’s Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK.
- Follow and apply our client’s Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based om PMBOK
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program. He/she may be involved in solving resource conflicts that affects multiple components of the program.
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Demonstrating business acumen
- Optimized projects and portfolio management
- Optimized (business) risks management
- Accurate view on resources and planning capacity
- Building capabilities and performance culture
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in driving large transformation programmes
- Project management skills
- Mandatory: follow and apply Vx project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- PM certification (PMI, Prince2)
- Risks management tools (risk analysis, FMEA)
- Transversal projects
- Computer literate (MS-office projects, Excel Master, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Scheduling software and database management (from risk management perspective)
- Rigor in execution, result driven, demonstrated strength in problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Recognizes excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills: is able to build and maintain true partnership within teams and different departments; demonstrated stakeholder management skills is a must
- Able to adapt to audience (from blue collars to senior leaders)
- Change management basics
- Rigor in execution
- University degree, preferably with scientific orientation (engineering, science) master degree preferred
- Software: SAP, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Language: English, French
Powered by WPeMatico