Program Manager Customer-Centric CRM
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
The Customer Intelligence department is the driving force behind the gathering of customer insights, strategic customer projects & RPB’s big data initiatives.
Within the Customer Intelligence department the Customer Analyses & Projects team :
- Shares customer insights, gathered from client research, external consumer trendwatch within the RPB organization.
- Coordinates business performance follow-up and gathers a quarterly overview on key marketing projects & deliveries.
- Leverages on customer intelligence teams outputs such as big data developments to develop & optimize strategic customer projects such as contact strategy, CRM & customer segmentation.
- Is the business owner of all data privacy & consent management related topics.
- Develops in depth analyses in order to detect the business drivers behind our strategic KPI results.
The Customer-centric CRM program aims to boost the CRM effectiveness to support the achievement of the RPB revenue targets and Direct Sales ambition of 50% in 2020 through optimized ROI. The program is organised around 5 program streams, all led by one or two key program stakeholders :
- Campaign ROI optimization
- Event-based campaigning
- Campaign governance
- CRM process & tools
- Change management
As CC-CRM program manager you will be responsible for
- The program management of the Customer Centric CRM program (develop & adjust program planning & deliverables, align on stakeholders roles & responsibilities, challenge stream outcome based upon program’s ambitions);
- The animation of the program management’s steering committee with senior management as well as core team meetings with the stream leads;
- The change management track informing stakeholders on the project deliverables, it’s impact on existing governance, processes & team organisation and make sure all stakeholders embrace this change.
- Education Master
- Certification ADKAR
- Languages Requirement French Excellent written and spoken Dutch Excellent written and spoken English Excellent written
- Experience 5-10 years in commercial and/or business-CRM projects
- Change management
- Project management
- Customer Relation Management tools & campaign management
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico