Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The department of Health Care within our client will be facing many challenges the upcoming years. One of these challenges will be to roll-out the new systems and processes over the organization in order to increase our quality of service.
The Health Care department is looking for a Program Management professional to coordinate and follow-up closely the deployment of the different changes into the organization.
In close collaboration with all entities of the HC department, you will take the lead of different projects, build the roll-out plan and be in charge of the day-to-day follow-up and reporting.
Objective of the job
- Lead the delivery of different projects within the HealthCare department
- Build a roll-out plan optimizing benefits in terms of efficiency and quality
- Manage priorities and constraints of the different entities of the department
- Optimize the governance structure and reporting
- Follow-up closely the deliveries and KPI
- Define intermediary targets and new KPIs if necessary.
- Languages: English, Dutch, French
- A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Strong leadership and result oriented
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Determined, perseverant
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge Insurance processes
- Knowledge of Healthcare insurance processes
Powered by WPeMatico