Product Owner Squad GDPR – Data Office
The requesting department is Data Department – Regulatory Affairs – EPIC GDPR.
The person will work as Product Owner for the squad Master Data Management.
The Product Owner maximises the value of the products and the work of the development team. He represents the client and the other stakeholders; he understands their expectations and threats. He transposes their wishes in a clear action plan. Based on the features, we will define the Users stories to work on. He will define the priorities and the order of the backlog of the squad.
- Agile & GDPR experience
- You are familiar with similar responsibilities as Product Owner
- Good knowledge of the GDPR regulation
- Years of relevant experience: min. 5
- Communication skills, written (presentation, email) and spoken (running a meeting, presentations)
- Comfortable with office tools (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- You are mature and experienced in navigating a large organization at a senior management level.
- You are autonomous, self-taught You’re resolutely solution-oriented and you aren’t afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You’re a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You’re stress-resistant
Powered by WPeMatico