Product Owner – Collection & Payment project – CMCC
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
Travel Frequent Travel to Paris is possible
Cash Management Competence Center – works on our client’s group level and is responsible for the delivery of a cross-entity project.
Experienced Program / Project Manager in the payment context, with
- Project management experience
- Experience in delivering and managing complex projects
The role also involves product owner responsibilities, requiring appropriate backlog build up and prioritization
- Ensure the rollout of a project aiming at enhancing international payments
- Preparation of the planning with all stakeholders
- Set in place the cross entity governance
- Collaborate with the product owner in order to prioritise delivery and define go to market strategy
- Project Rollout and aftercare
- Involvement on related International/European payment products definition, in order to ensure an appropriate backlog build up
- Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in treasury management, finance, payments.
- Languages: French Excellent written and oral, Dutch – English Excellent written and oral
- Experience 5 to 8 years
- Payment knowledge – Process and Characteristics in the payment industry.
- Affinity with new technologies
- Experience/Certification in Agile or Prince2
- Experience in the financial industry. Strong customer orientation.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Able to think out of the box
Powered by WPeMatico