Product Owner / Business Analyst Innovation Factory
Start Date Asap
Duration 4 months with possible extension(s)
As part of Home 4 Innovation service offering, we are shaping an Innovation Lab together with IT Exploration department (called Innovation Factory) whereby we will focus on delivering ‘stand-alone’ prototypes/proof of concepts of new technologies, external (fintech) offering or internal ideas.
This Lab will serve to incubate & accelerate business ideas/offerings & act under the governance of the Innovation & Open banking Investment Theme.
As of today, we have launched the first wave of ‘prototyping’ & aim to deliver first tangible solutions by end of year/early next year, whereby we today focus on providing a new (mobile) service/product for the BE market.
As Product Owner/ Business Analyst within H4i you are expected to take up and drive one of the ‘prototyping topics’ launched today (focus on a mobile solution for individual clients to manage expenses/…) and take up following responsibilities:
- You will act as ‘SPOC’ towards the business stakeholders, manage the prototyping scope/product backlog/roadmap & business requirements. For this, you are capable of constructing a close relationship with the business, understand priorities,…
- You will actively incubate the product concept, assisted by startup Coaches & conduct the relevant customer interviews & feedback sessions. You will fully understand the real client needs & translate these into prioritized and realistic prototyping approach & business requirements. You build, manage and prioritize the backlog based on consumer needs, business priorities and available resources.
- You will understand, define & shape the relevant solution aspects to respond to the control function requirements (legal, compliance, AML, security,…).
- You will coordinate & steer the relevant development teams & eventual external suppliers delivering the solution.
- Education Bachelor’s or preferred Master’s degree
- Languages: French Fluent (or mother tongue), Dutch Fluent (or mother tongue), English Must – spoken and written is a must. Deliverables are written in English, most of the meetings are conducted in English
- 5 years of experience/seniority in financial sector, digital environments, Innovation technology & prototyping activities.
- As an absolute plus, experience at level of e-commerce check-out, (e-) wallet management & mobile solutions.
- In depth understanding of relevant technologies (web, mobile).
- Proficient in Word, Excel. Advanced in Power Point
- Thorough understanding of (mobile) UX and extensive experience with drafting/optimising customer journeys in a web/app environment;
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles, especially as product owner
- Previous experience/exposure to online banking (web or mobile)
- Experience with Wallet Management systems & e-commerce payment (PSP) providers.
- Relevant experience in banking, digital environments with a focus on the retail/Individuals/youth segments.
- A passion for innovation & Fintech offerings, as well as ecommerce (payment) evolutions/service offerings is a plus.
- Knowledge of banking and online banking activities is a plus
- You are creative and driven by innovation;
- You know how to translate (and reconcile) business and customer needs in developing digital channels;
- You have deep knowledge of both online and mobile environments;
- You have a track record of delivering digital capabilities
- You have strong commercial focus & business afinity.
- You have experience in project management (waterfall or agile).
- You know how to cooperate and communicate in a matrix structure within a large organisation;
- You are able to work well independently and steer a small team
- You have good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving;
Powered by WPeMatico