Start Date: ASAP
Travel: 1/month to Paris max
The Digital Working team is a new team that will support the creation of a one-stop shop for all the digital working activities (e.g. mobile devices, employee productivity apps, collaborative tools (Sametime, SharePoint, WebEx, G-Video, Social & Collaborative Business Place, …), unified communications, …). In the light of the New Way Of Working program within our client, the team will have to shape and implement the Digital Working strategy. This will enable our digital work environment revolution & future way of working.
As part of this dynamic team you will influence the engagement, the build-up & further establishment of the Digital Working strategy by leveraging on your process improvement skills. You will interact with a multitude of stakeholders (e.g. IT Servicing & Production, IT infrastructure, all business lines, HR, Facility Management, Group IT Digital Working, procurement, security, compliance and finance) in order to turn this digital work environment revolution into a success.
Review current E2E processes to fit digital working needs
Ex. ordering process for mobile devices, incident management process, …
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Certification ITIL and ISO20K are a plus
- You have several years of experience in IT
- You have several years of experience in process management
- You live the digital experience and the technology revolution that goes with it.
- You are motivated to help to build our future digital work environment.
- You are a good communicator and team player and combine a positive attitude with drive and pragmatism.
- You have an innovative & creative mind-set
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
Powered by WPeMatico