Start Date ASAP
Duration 3 months (to start)
Our client’s Process and Change management team has as objective to document, manage and improve payment processes in order to increase the customer satisfaction and ensure an efficient processing from the front (branches) to the back(operations) of the bank’s activities.
The team is also active in supporting the operational teams during the transitions.
Support is provided through communication, training and on-site support.
Major initiatives are impacting the payments processing and require change management actions to ensure a good level of adoption of the users.
Currently we’re looking for experienced professionals for an opportunity study regarding possible improvements in servicing cash management processes
Identify improvements (in the process and the organization) in order to be both effective and beneficial for the customer, starting point being the customer journey.
- Top down analysis of impacted as-is processes/organisation
- Identify key stakeholders
- HL analysis current activities performed by these stakeholders
- Identify and quantify potentional (process/organisational) improvements
- Languages Requirement French Fluent (mandatory) Dutch Fluent (mandatory) English Fluent
- Process management (mandatory)
- Organisational management (mandatory)
- Change management
- > 7 years of experience
- MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Payment products
- Common sense
- Ability to interact with diverse levels of audiences
- Strong empathy to integrate “sensitive” environments
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Self-starter and pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
Powered by WPeMatico