Start Date ASAP
Duration 31/12/2017 (can be extended with 1 year)
Within the bank we evolve towards outsourcing of non-core activities like management of ATM’s within the branches. This outsourcing strategy impacts the current way of working and the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders (internal staff and external suppliers) and we will therefore need a review of the existing processes and some support for the teams that will be impacted. We are thus looking for a process manager who has experience in analyzing and modifying existing processes, in reporting on KPIs and action plan-progress and has relevant experience in change management.
- Definition and documentation of the impacted processes and stakeholders
- Collection of satisfaction/dissatisfaction drivers (combined with facts and figures) and definition of an action plan
- Thorough understanding of the gap between as is and to be
- Description of the new processes and communication plan
- Support of the impacted teams
- Governance with the different stakeholders need to be set up and regular feedback will need to be given.
- Education Bachelor or master or equivalent by experience.
- Languages: French Fluent, Dutch Fluent, English Good knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience
- Affinity with processes and applications
- Good with MS office tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Project management experience
- Process management experience
- Experience with team organization and management (can be as a consultant)
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico