PMO – Data Programme Management
Start Date ASAP
Duration 7 months
The person will come to support the Program Management of the Data Department in coordinating the Data Program
Support Program Management Officer in project coordination
- Demand : Prepare demand management meetings and support requestors in their journey
- Progress : update the Program roadmap in collaboration with the project leaders
- Costs : Support Program Management Officer in Actuals reconciliation in Clarity and incident follow up, update the Data entity cost control status : Engaged – Accruals – Actuals
- Risks management : align the stream risk list and remediation action with the Program Risk Register
- Governance : Support the preparation of the Program Steering Committee
- Support the Business Procurement Partner in submitting resourcing requests and approval process
- Gather Project execution information : scope/deliverables – milestones/progress – cost evolution/actuals to prepare the Program Steering Committee
- Prepare Monthly Report Engaged Cost vs Budget
- KPIs follow up
- Prepare consulting contract reporting status to Finance
- Education Bachelor/Master
- Languages: the candidate must speak good English and a good French or Dutch. Writing skills in English must be Excellent.
- Experience At least 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in project/program management.
- IT skills:Comfortable with Office tools (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Clarity and Agile Central.
- Project/Program management skills
- Communication skills, written (presentation, email) and spoken.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to navigate in a large organization at a senior management level.
- Solution-oriented and not afraid to tackle complex issues.
- Flexible, accurate and control minded.
Powered by WPeMatico