New Data Centre Move – Tribe Move Coordinator
Start Date ASAP
Duration 10 months
The IT Network & Systems in Data Centre Department (Tribe) is responsible IT infrastructure. Relocating this infrastructure from the data centres in Brussels to the sites in Bastogne will be one of the greatest challenges faced by the department in the coming months and years. The New Data Centre Move Program (Epic) is in the preliminary phase. The relocation operations are expected to start in December 2017 and the program will continue until the end of Q3 2018.
The team (Squad) that you could join, is dedicated entirely to ensuring that the New Data Centre Move Program is executed properly and consists of an Epic Owner, Program Managers & Feature Owners, Project Managers & Scrum Masters, Project Management Officers & Project Support Officers and Sprint Coordinators.
The Tribe Move Coordinator has to coordinate between the technical, functional and business domains (Tribes) and the Program / Epic team, to collect and register all necessary information to organize the Move.
In order to be able to challenge the Squads and the Subject Matter Experts knowledge of Technical IT Infrastructure is an absolute must. A Tribe Move Coordinator is also in charge of the communication to the SPOCs of the Tribes.
The role of the Tribe Move Coordinator is
- To ensure that the information of the Low Level Designs (used for the creation of Change Run Books) is complete, consistent and aligned to the guidelines, by interacting with the Subject Matter Experts and SPOCs of the different Tribes
- To update the Datamart (SQL, MS Access) and XLSM files to manage the information about Servers to be moved (what, when, who, how, where, …).
- To follow up & communicate the changes in planning
- To follow up & communicate dependencies to the Feature Owners
- Education Bachelor or Master or equivalent by experience
- Language: French Mandatory, Dutch optional, English Mandatory
- Experience in a similar mission is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure both hardware and middleware
- Communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication, coordination and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Analytical thinking & precision
Powered by WPeMatico