Mobile Operational Manager
Leading activities and staff while contributing to the tactical and strategical policies of a department or the company as a whole to ensure a qualitative, efficient and customer-oriented service and thus contributing to the targets of the organisation.
Leads billing, collection, customer service and order processing activities for all TLN mobile customers in the SME (Small Medium Office) and Corporate segment (Top 6000 customers).
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning & organization. Leading and managing activities to ensure short and midterm targets are reached.
- Continuous improvement. Searching for, identifying and implementing improvements in his own department as well as the customer journey.
- Reporting. Distributing reports internally, pro- and re-actively. Setting up new reports.
- Peoplemanagement. Leading, coaching, evaluating, motivating and developing his staff.
- Strong knowledge of specific business needs and expectations of this segment, as well as competition’s solutions and offerings.
- Understanding of national market (Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels) and its cultural differences is required.
- Lack of existing automated reports.
- IT systems (BSS, CRM,etc…) are not adapted to specific needs of the SME and Corporate segment.
Nature & Area of Impact:
- Contributing to defining operational targets and assuring they are reached.
- Impact on costs, NPS and churn.
- Regular contact with top customers both in pre-sales as in post-sales (acting like service manager / delivery director in the business context)
- Responsible for the translation & implementation of the strategy in how we activate and serve our top 6000 customers (e.g. ACE)
Interactions / Interpersonal Skills:
- Convincing internal parties of advantages and importance of changing processes to improve customer journey of the SME and Corporate segment.
- Creating a pro-active and open relationship focused on looking for improvements with stakeholdes of other departments that also have an impact on the customer journey of the SME and Corporate segment.
- Communication skills towards external parties (customers) are also required. Mostly service meetings.
Powered by WPeMatico