Medior Java Developer
(Main focus on Java, knowledge of Oracle is a plus)
Work stream: Custom Applications – Systems Delivery team
Within our client there are multiple agile teams. Some dedicated to single applications, others for multiple applications. This job description is meant for a person who will be able to join one of the agile teams.
You will be helping the team making the deadlines of these applications. It is END-2-END development, hence you have to work with all technologies described below.
The perfect profile is a person who picks up tasks and makes sure he delivers what is asked. Who doesn’t t take things for granted and is willing to challenge what is handed to him.
- Experience in Java (7+8) is mandatory
- Experience in Spring 3 & 4 (focus on data accessibility towards the database) is mandatory
- Experience in MAVEN is mandatory
- Experience in Hibernate is mandatory
- Experience in Webservices (WSDL, REST+JSON/XML) is mandatory
- Experience of 3 year plus in all the above is mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies is very important
- Experience in Test Driven Development is very important
- Experience in Oracle, (11g r1/r2) + SQL Developer/Toad is very important
- 3 years plus experience
- Team player
- Taking ownership
- Problem solving
- Good English language skills
- Degree level or equivalent
- International transport / Postal industry experience is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico