IT Governance – Medior Application Architect
Start: May/June 2017
Availability: at least 60% part-time
In the context of the development of activities related to Enterprise Architecture and more specifically Application Architecture, the client requests for a consultant with a broader experience in Application Architecture and Integration. Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” will be considered as an asset.
The mission is to support and represent the internal Application Architect on various assignments by supporting and providing advices to project teams and delivering key documents related to Application & Integration Architecture. For instance, the work includes participating to a market analysis for middleware and integration products supporting the architecture.
- Experience in designing application integration solutions
- Knowledge of, and practical experience in integration design patterns
- Experience in implementing integration middleware in an enterprise environment
- Broader experience with application architecture & design
- Previous experience in application development and design (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Previous assignments related to integration with SAP PI are a plus
- Autonomous but able to work in a small team. He will regularly report and share issues or insights with the internal Application Architect to build together a common vision and direction.
- Really good communicator. Must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (business users, IT project leaders, …)
- Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French and Dutch speaking team members. Good conduct of one or two of these languages is a plus but not mandatory.
Powered by WPeMatico