IT Technical Infrastructure Architect
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
The Business Intelligence team is a part of Data Department.
The mission of this team is among other things to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWHs, data marts, BO universes, …).
Within BI team, BI Data Tooling platform manages the support and maintenance of BI Infrastructure and tooling.
Our client needs a Technical Architect to enforce the BI Technical Architects team.
Technical Architect shall perform technical, infrastructure and security studies in the context of Business Intelligence tooling deployment :
- Design the deployment of new BI Tools (Reporting, Dashboarding) in a complex technical environment
- Align the implementation of BI Tools with ecosystem constraints (security, network protocols, data confidentiality)
- Analyze impact on BI ecosystem of new security or technical constraints.
- Interact with architects of other technical domains to prepare BI for the future.
- Be the link between infrastructure & Operations domains like UNIX, Windows and the functional Architects;
- Advice on technical requirements for building solutions which covers needs according to BI Reference Architecture.
- Understand security requirements and build technical BI solutions according to our client’s policies
- Collaborate with development teams
- Education Bachelor/Master in informatics – Engineer/Commercial engineer.
- Languages: French Fluent or fluent in Dutch, English Good.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Architecture
- A professional experience of at least 5 years.
- Experience in IT Architecture Framework
- Technical Architecture of SAS, BO, Powercenter, Sybase IQ
- In-Memory technologies
- Experience in BI Tooling Architecture
- OS : Linux, AIX, Windows
- Security : RBAC, Kerberos, LDAP, AD
- BI/BA tools : R, Spotfire, PYTHON/Anaconda, JAVA, DB technical Architecture is a plus
- OS : zOS
- Connectivity to HADOOP
- HADOOP Architecture (HDFS, HIVE, KNOX, SPARK) and Access protocols.
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus.
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Customer oriented
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistent
Powered by WPeMatico