IT Project Leader
(domain : asset, finance & risk management)
Duration : 1 year (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Location : Brussels Centre
Your responsibilities will be :
The candidate will be working in the Information Systems (IS) Asset, Finance & Risk (AFR) team, managing all IT applications for the CIO, CFO and CRO functions at Our client in banking and insurance. The candidate will report to the IS AFR Team Manager.
In his role, the candidate will lead a team of four to six functional analysts working on several projects for new applications (50%), changes to existing applications (30%) and maintenance of existing applications (20%). He will also plan and organize the work of several technical analysts and developers from our development teams.
The candidate will interact with the Business Project Leaders to agree on scope, milestones and budget and will report progress to the Business Project Leader and the IS AFR Team Manager. He will coach his team and also perform functional analysis tasks himself.
A bi-weekly project reporting is expected. Reporting should list the performed activities and their status, including areas of improvement or modifications and overall project planning.
In a nutshell:
- Work with the Business Project leader to agree on scope & milestones
- Plan the design & implementation
- Work with the IS AFR Team Manager to ensure correct team staffing
- Work with the development team leaders for development deliverables planning
- Manage planning in the Our client in banking and insurance planning tool
- Regular sessions with the team to organize day-to-day work
- Regular progress reporting to the IT Project Manager and the Business Project Leader
- Help build positive team spirit
- Estimate implementation cost of new requirements
- Functional Design of applications based on input from the Business Project Team
- Align with technical analysts and developers for correct implementation
- Testing of implementation team deliverables (or alignment with the Test Team)
Your profile :
- Proven experience with project management and functional application design in a (large and complex) IT environment is a must.
- Previous experience in the finance or risk domain would be a plus, but is not required.
- Language requirement : E – D – F (Dutch and/or French, one Fluent and one passive or not spoken)
- Good communication and negotiation skills, able to deal with stakeholders of all levels
- Pragmatic & solution oriented
- Quick learner
- Preferably experience in Insurance, Finance, Risk / Solvency II
- Mandatory : IT Project Leading on middle to large scale projects, CMMI and/or Prince II, IT solution design, Project Management, Functional Design
Powered by WPeMatico