IT Project Coordinator
Our client’s Technology department is currently designing, implementing and operating software solutions to support the Privileged Identity Management (PIM). The solution deployed for Privileged Identity Mngt (PIM), Privileged Access Mngt. (PAM) and Privileged Session Mngt. (PSM). The purpose is to connect/on board the high-critical IT/TELCO systems to the latter allowing to better manage privileged accounts, like root, admin, etc …
To enable these on boarding, we are looking for IT project coordinator.
For the assigned on boarding projects, you are as the Project Coordinator, with at least 3-5 y of experience responsible to manage and to steer the different teams throughout the different departments. You’re responsible to ensure that the IT projects (on-boarding) are delivered on-time, on-scope through the use of our client’s methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams).
By IT project, we understand a project that will have to deliver technical objectives (eg upgrades or replacements of IT platforms / re-engineering of IT processes / …) within IT security.
It goes without saying that we are looking for IT profiles but taking into account that those coordinators will have to manage those IT-related projects end-to-end but with the full support of your Project Manager, meaning they will have to manage all aspects of the project and not only the IT aspects (eg impact on Business /Organization/…). Very good communication and reporting to PM is crucial in this job.
For the assigned projects you have the following responsibilities:
To ensure that the needs of the internal clients (and external) are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements.
To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
Although cost management lies at the level over Project and Program management at our client, it is however very important that the basic elements are managed as well (limitations of cost, correct booking and registration of costs).
To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated ‘resources’.
To commitment from the different departments on the expected results.
To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe.
To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
To escalate timely project problems to line management and/or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organization.
Reporting & Communication:
To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are ‘at any time’ fully aware of the project status.
To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience as IT Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management of multiple ‘End-To-End’ major technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2, …).
- (Added value) Technical skills and hands-on experience with:
- Identity & Access Management
- Security group on Windows and Unix.
- Window Server system administration
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively your virtual project team & your stakeholders
- You can deal with ‘uncertainty’ and are able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment.
- You feel at ease to deal with ambiguity and to handle conflicts.
- You are able to work autonomous
- You are good at organizing project resources efficiently and effectively even while managing multiple projects in parallel.
- You can timely and effectively inform your project stakeholders (director level) and you know essentially of secondary importance to distinguish.
- You take initiatives and are result driven while thinking in terms of solutions.
- You are familiar with Office tools (Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS-Project and PowerPoint).
- Languages: Dutch, French & English (Occasionally, we might accept people who do not speak both national languages but they must at least be able to understand them)
Powered by WPeMatico