IT Interim Manager/ Team Lead
Start: January 2017
Duration: 6 months
- Lead & develop a team of project managers ( internal & external resources) delivering IT solutions aligned with the department strategy
- Specify the solution design & deliver strategic IT systems in the specified area
- Enable & sustain business change & business process reengineering
- Lead project implementation of key strategic projects prioritized by business partners
- Have a long term accountability of the implemented systems/ templates
- Drive continuous improvements in processes & systems
- Experienced information systems (SAP) professional either in consulting or large multinational companies ‘ experience, preferably in the specified area. Full project lifecycle experience including lead role in blueprinting. An experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP processes along with functional knowledge of the interface mechanisms to 3rd parties.
- Sound understanding of the business processes – demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process, acquired through multiple project leadership roles in global SAP implementations.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of working effectively in large complex cross functional tams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups.
- Project management skills, conceptual mindset to re-engineer a process and emotional intelligence to “sell” it.
- Strong strategic direction setting capability
- Solution oriented and problem solving
- Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Fluent in French and English
- Seniority level: 3 – 8 years
- Master degree in Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Commercial Engineer or Economics
Powered by WPeMatico