IT Functional Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 24 months
Context of the mission
The candidate will work within the Information Systems. This group is responsible for all software developments of insurance related applications. The applications are developed based on a Cobol / DB2 back-office, with various technologies used on the visual, printing and communication side.
As a Functional Designer, you will:
- Be in charge of translating business requirements into a structured IT solution while keeping a functional approach.
- Help translating this functional design into well-tailored technical design.
- Prepare functional integration test cases based on the requirements
- Test the product before delivery to the users
- Analyse potential corrective actions to be taken.
- Coordinate technical designers and programmers during implementation of functionalities
- Work closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs.
- Actively support the Project leaders in the project implementation.
- Master in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Sciences. (or equivalent through experience)
- 3 – 5 years experience in Financial Service
- 3 – 5 years significant experience as Business and Functional Analyst, ideally in large company, in direct contact with Business stakeholders
- Project leading principles/experience – Prince2 methodology is a plus
- Test management principles (TMAP) is a plus
- Knowledge of technical analysis is a plus
- Non life underwriting insurance and non life claims insurance is preferable
- Experience in client/server environment (MF: Cobol/DB2) is a plus
- Quick learner
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication and listening skills
- Result oriented with attention for quality and details
- Methodical, structured and pro-active
- Client oriented
- Open minded
- Fluent in Dutch and French
Powered by WPeMatico