IT Development Manager
Period: Starting as soon as possible until 31/12/2017.
Our client is looking for a IT Development Manager. Are you passionate about developing software, applications and IT systems?
Do you have experience in leading teams of highly competent software engineers? Then you are the IT Development Manager we
are looking for!
- plan, manage, and coordinate all activities associated with developing and supporting IT applications and systems.
- introduce end-to-end software development process with robust quality assurance
- work with the business teams to plan and execute projects, make sure that teams have full requirements and technical specifications and resources to deliver the projects effectively work closely with Project Management Office to align on project priorities, avoid project conflicts and manage resources effectively
- Prepare IT development plan and release plan aligned across all systems
- evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- monitor individual employees’ performance.
- be required to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business and technical domains.
- act as a resource for software developers on policies, procedures and technical issues.
- provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead your team members.
- guide the organization towards an agile way of working.
- directly report to the CIO.
- a Master’s degree in Computer science.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in software development.
- 5 years experience in people management.
- strong project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment.
- a good knowledge of Scrum.
- a strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- strong written and verbal communication skills and a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and Cloud-based applications
- Experience in Java programing and relevant experience with web services
- Understanding of database programing
- action-and-results oriented.
- well organized.
- a real people manager.
- a problem-solver
Powered by WPeMatico