IT analyst / IT project leader – Asset management Service
Enddate: 31/12/2018 (possible extension)
Our client is looking for an experienced IT application leader who will be working on projects and applications within the domain of the ‘Modern way of working’ program. This program focusses on delivering new software and tools for the field workers of the high voltage network.
- Study and discuss the business requirements.
- Perform the IT analysis and deliver a functional design.
- Search and evaluate commercial products that can match the requirements.
- Understand the functionalities, interfaces and constraints of the applications and products currently in use, gather information from the specialists.
- Set up an architecture: discussion with data and application architects, then define the integration of new processes and changes required in current processes or applications.
- Follow up of the work executed by the IT team
- Organize and execute the maintenance support of the solution implemented, follow up issues and change requests.
- If needed execute functional tests
- Ensure communication with business and IT stakeholders on progress and issues.
- Create and manage the documentation of the different solutions
- Proven experience as IT analyst (min. 4-6 years).
- Proven experience in IT project management following agile methodology (min 3 years).
- Be efficient, proactive, autonomous & methodical, result oriented and assertive.
- Good communication skills, team oriented, client oriented.
- Good understanding of database architecture and SQL statements.
- Have a good general IT knowledge on development, software and infrastructure
- Knowledge and practical use of UML.
- Experience in the utility sector or have background in engineering.
- Have good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Experience with geographical information systems is a plus
- Experience with design of apps on smart devices is a plus
- Experience with mobile applications is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico