IS Project Leader
Context of the mission
The candidate will work in the Individual Life Division. He/She will be responsible of projects of size between 500 mds up to 2.000 mds. The candidate will be responsible for the leading of projects to their successful implementation in a software development department.
This includes (but not exclusively):
- Communication & synchronization with the business project leader & project board members.
- Collaboration with the architecture teams & the team leaders of the different domains impacted or involved in the project for the scoping & estimation of the project.
- Adequate communication & reporting to the management (both IT & Business) on the project progress.
- Planning & follow-up of the project resources & deliverables.
- Educational and experience requirements include engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training plus 2 years’ experience/knowledge of application development and/or management required.
- Proven experience in Project Leading in application development for project size around 1.000 mds
- Planning & estimation skills
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. And their impact on project activities is vital
- Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications
- Planning & Estimation techniques
- Project indicators (Earned Value Analysis)
- Highlight reporting
- Project Board reporting : Executive Communication
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Insurance or Finance sector / Application development is a plus
- Insurance business knowledge (preferably Individual Life) is a plus
- Application Development background is a plus
- Prince2 or PMI is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national in scope.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is an asset.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.).
- Pragmatism & result orientation is a must.
- Sensitivity to the organization (stakeholder management).
- Quick learner.
Powered by WPeMatico