I&O Security Officer
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Management of Users accessing the computer systems. Administration of requests for access to computer systems ensuring compliance with the procedures in force and in the defined SLAs.
- I carry out daily activities of operational security in accordance with the information security policy and security directives on the basis of “must haves”.
- I take part in security projects in accordance with the rules laid down in security policies in order to ensure optimal continuity of IT services in secured environments and systems.
- I maintain the batch files and macros needed for our security systems.
- I manage access via the software tool used by AG Insurance (Sailpoint-IdentityIQ): Asset Modelling, Role Modelling, Certification, etc.)
- I use the “Heat” software tool (Incident, Problem, Change, request) to the best effect.
- I provide the requested reports.
- I keep the documentation of any procedures that I create.
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
- Strong and proven communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional experience in IT
- Business experience in security domain
- Office knowledge (Excel, Access)
- Basic programming skills, C#, .NET.
- Experience with IAM (Sailpoint) is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico