Integration .NET Developer
Start date: ASAP – no later than 15/03/2017
Duration: 9 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Our client is actively searching a .NET developer to join its IT Document Management team. This team is managing the documents generated or acquired via external partners or with packages. We are currently developing a.Net based platform to coordinate and integrate the various flows used by our document management solution as well as to manage the feedbacks from all the parts involved in this solution.
The .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements and bug fixes. He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm’s change & deployment processes.
- Languages: English, Dutch, French: Dutch and French [Fluent for one language & minimum a basic knowledge of the other language].
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a software/application .NET developer (specifically on workflow services or batch systems).
- Experience on projects with integration aspects (with packages or external solutions, or different technology platform) & infrastructure aspects is a plus.
- Very good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (from 2.0 to latest).
- Very good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF technology.
- Good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
- Good knowledge & experience in T-SQL
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio, TFS, etc.)
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC Web API – REST services is a plus.
- Experience in batch scheduler integration (e.g. Control-M) is a plus.
- Experience in integration with Mainframe z/OS applications is a plus.
- Experience in automated performance & load testing is a plus.
- Functional experience required
- Good knowledge and experience of common design patterns.
- Proven experience in implementation of project with strong backend orientation (integration and feedback management).
- Estimation skills & techniques.
Powered by WPeMatico