Information Security Governance Risk & Compliance Advisor
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (renewable)
The Governance, Risk and Compliance team supports IT and Business Units to define, implement and maintain an Information Security Management System (ISMS), with the ultimate objective of enable sound and formal risk decision making by BNPPF management. The implementation of a suitable ISMS requires to define an integrated normative and control framework, based on authoritative sources (eg: directives, laws,…), via policies and standards. The effective operational implementation of these policies and standards must be ensured through a compliance monitoring that measures the degree of conformity and effectiveness. The final objective being to provide reasonable assurance on the achievement and realization of important security and continuity risk control objectives. Complementary to these activities, the GRC team is very active in:
the identification of information security risks on assets/applications, projects and 3rd -parties.
the advice, consultancy, monitoring and reporting on risk treatment in order to reduce the overall risk exposure of IT and Business at an optimized cost.
the elaboration and management of the implementation of a flexible strategy to reduce Information Security risks in accordance to the Information Security policies
As an Information Security GRC Advisor you will carry on the activities listed below:
- Perform Legal & Regulatory Watch
- Ensure that all Information Security related authoritative sources are captured.
- Perform gap analysis to ensure that missing elements are integrated when & where relevant in the Information Security Policies by proposing the necessary change requests text.
- In collaboration with Legal determine the applicability of the source to the bank
- Maintain a traceable inventory
Ensure appropriate Statement Of Applicability Based on a good knowledge of the bank normative framework that you will need to acquire, and particularly, on your own experience:
- Identify affected assets and processes upon policy changes;
- Attribute implementation responsibilities;
- Get implementers’ acceptance on the attributed implementation responsibilities;
Maintain a traceable inventory the alignment between Technical Standards (e.g. Windows, Mainframe, Network, other IT activities) and the Information Security Policies:
- You will be the Global Security SPOC for IT stakeholders in Belgium and France.
- You will analyse the IT technical standards and perform a mapping to BNPPF policy framework.
- Traceability being key, you will keep track of deviations and use your influence skills to convince stakeholders for a pragmatic resolution.
- You will report on the compliance status between policies and technical standards to Global Security, IT and Senior Management.
- Education: University degree in IT or science or an engineering degree, with a strong IT background or proven equivalent experience / skills in the area.
- Certification: ISO27k series, Information Systems Security Professional CISSP, CISA;… is preferable
- Languages: French Fluent speaking and writing (mandatory) Dutch Good speaking and writing English Fluent speaking and writing (mandatory)
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Security and in IT process management.
- 2-5 year experience in IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, Wintel, UNIX, Mainframe, ATM, etc.);
- Metrics definition and dashboards.
- Significant experience in operational/security risk management Preferable Certifications in ISO27k series, Information Systems Security Professional CISSP, CISA;…
- 2 years’ experience in developing and maintaining policies and / or processes (preferably in IT area).
- Experienced with regulatory requirements, ISO/IEC standards (eg: 27001 Information Security Management Standard,…), laws and regulations
- Hand-on experience in the performance of security risk assessments on Third-parties and applications.
- Knowledge of Information Security and Risk Management frameworks
- Tools: advanced knowledge and use of Office suite, SharePoint,…
- Coordination of / collaboration with externals resources.
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Implementer. (Preferable)
- Experience in designing and implementing controls. (Preferable)
- Knowledge of GRC Tools such as RSA Archer eGRC Suite. (Preferable)
- Working experience with colleagues of BNPP Group (Paris) & ready to travel on ad hoc basis. (Preferable)
- Project Management/coordination skills (Ability to run projects averaging 100-150 days mostly intra-team). (Preferable)
- 2-5 years’ experience in IT, Information Security environments.
- Capability to quickly understand end-to-end process flows and control needs.
- Experience in creating memos to the attention of senior management level.
- Preference will be given to candidate that have a good knowledge / practical experience of different bank entities / processes if possible
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude; team player.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Good communication and influencing skills; ability to capture and adapt to stakeholder expectations.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills, ability to produce structured and concise documents.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance in personal organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic
Powered by WPeMatico